Neck pain happens, but that doesn’t mean you have to live with it forever. With some lifestyle adjustments, you can prevent neck pain altogether. Dr. Pete Lazarnick “Dr. Pete,” located in Carrollton, GA, takes pride in educating his patients about good spinal health. Since many of his patients experience neck pain, it's important to take a step back and see what causes it. Only then can you and Dr. Pete take the necessary steps to treat and ultimately prevent your neck pain!
Prevent neck pain by:
- Sleeping on your back
- Drinking plenty of water
- Making sure you are using a comfortable and supported pillow
- Making sure your computer monitor is at eye level
- When texting, keeping your mobile phone at eye level, taking breaks, or using talk-text
- When making a phone call, using a headset or earpiece
- Stretching, exercising, and strengthening your neck muscles
- Carrying weight on your person so that it is evenly distributed
- Practicing a supportive posture (no slumping or hunching!)
- Holding your phone at a distance rather than right in front of you
It’s important to seek professional help if you ever experience numbness, tingling, or pain in your arms, or headaches and weakness. Ineffective pain medication is another indicator that you should see a chiropractor. Dr. Pete offers an array of therapies to help patients with neck pain.
Are you suffering from consistent neck pain and think you can benefit from safe chiropractic treatment? We will address any questions or concerns you may have. Dr. Pete Lazarnick “Dr. Pete” is located at 486 Bankhead Hwy in Carrollton, GA 30117. Please visit www.askdrpete.com or call 770-832-2226 for more information or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Pete.